Friday, October 4, 2013

Femme Fatale ~ Fatal Attraction


Femme Fatale ~ Fatal Attraction
Deep magenta jelly with scattered holographic particles

Femme Fatale is a fantastic brand. And Fatal Attraction is an amazing polish that’s right up my alley. It’s deep magenta, and it’s full of holographic particles that glitter like crazy.

The formula is great. The polish glides on effortlessly and covers really well considering it’s a jelly. It took two easy coats to make me happy. Take a gander at how it looks with a layer of topcoat:


I tell you, the true beauty of this polish is impossible to catch on camera. It sparkles and shines and it looks like blood red water! It’s amazing:


I made some dots on it, in lines diagonally across. I used Golden Rose Paris holographic polish number 108. It’s a pink scattered holo, which I haven’t used on its own yet. I sealed the whole thing up with a layer of Poshé topcoat and here’s my final mani:


The topcoat really made the glitter come to life. It sparkled like a crazy thing!


And one last picture - I love the sparkle that comes from within:


Like I said in the beginning: This polish is so me. I absolutely love it and am really happy to include it in my collection. I’m not as happy with the dots as I thought I would be. They’re a little too big and the diagonal lines aren’t “visible” enough, if you know what I mean.

Please tell me what you think of this. And do you like Fatal Attraction too?


Opacity: 8/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 9/10
Value for money: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
Buy again: Yes

I bought this Femme Fatale at norwaynails.com.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a beauty, and so appropriate for the time of year - well - for all year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! I know I'd wear this all year long anyway :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful, and the dots are so cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete