Monday, September 22, 2014

Magical Music Manis 4: Tutti Frutti ~ Little Richard


It’s time for another Magical Music Mani! This time it’s Little Richard’s ‘Tutti Frutti’ I use for inspiration.

I bought some fruit fimos last time I was in Germany and this is the perfect mani to use them for!

Let me show you what the final mani ended up looking like:


I started out with two coats of Rival de Loop’s “Orange Sunset”. When that was dry I taped my nails and painted red triangles with Rival de Loop’s “Sunkissed Red”, which is an orangy red shimmer. Unfortunately it’s a bit too close to the orange, so you only see there are two colours if you check carefully.

When that was dry I applied a layer of topcoat and placed a fimo slice on each nail. I finished the whole thing with another layer of topcoat.


This lightbox picture might show you the two colours on my nails – or maybe not :D


Anyway, I didn’t actually wear this. My C-curve makes the fimos stick up too much, and I’m a picker! But I still think it’s a great mani, and I am surprised over how much I’ve come to like orange!

Here’s the video to Tutti Frutti:



Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge. Would you like to join? Please feel free to jump right on in! 


16 comments:

  1. Orange Sunset really glows on your nails! The red triangle is not so visible, but the hole mani looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing orange for sure. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Oh lalala - where is the beach/pool party - ah follow the nails :D
    What a gorgeous orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, let's have a great pool party! Count me in! :D

      Delete
  3. This looks cute and I really like that orange! Nice idea too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I totally love orange sunset, I too am starting to love shimmery oranges. The fimo canes are good fun too.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The love for orange has surprised me so much this year, but I really like it :)

      Delete