Friday, September 2, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Berry Gem



Colors by Llarowe ~ Berry Gem
Purple linear holo with copper flakes

Berry Gem is a store exclusive for Nailland.

I made a fun little kitchen sink mani with it, because that was exactly what I was in the mood for.

This is what it all ended up looking like:


It’s two coats of Berry Gem on my pinkie and pointer. Easy to work with, great coverage, good drying time. Cool polish!

The black on my ring finger is Rimmel’s “Black Satin”. Two coats, no issues with this polish either. The sparkly star is from evilbay.

The middle finger is a layer of black, and then two coats of Models Own’s “Juicy Jules”.

There’s a layer of topcoat on it all.


This picture is taken out of the sun, in ordinary daylight. I really love the colour of Berry Gem. The flakes in it aren’t as prominent as I’ve seen on other bloggers’ pictures, but I don’t mind so much since I dig the colour on its own too.


Here are the three polishes I used for my mani.


Berry Gem is still available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Finish: Linear holo with flakes
Overall impression: Great polish even though the flakes are a bit shy in my bottle
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is one gorgeous polish - I'm sure it want to come and live with me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALL beautiful! I love the purple though...thats some hardcore holo going on! Also hadn't seen that Models Own before, stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! First time I tried that Models Own I thought it was a topper - imagine my surprise :D

      Delete
  3. Yay for these rainbows and the star :)

    ReplyDelete