Saturday, January 14, 2017

Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L052



Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L052


It’s time for another review! Today I’m going to show you another stamping plate I received for an honest review from Born Pretty Store.

BP-L052 is listed here and this is what it looks like:


I chose the second last design in the bottom row. There are many cool (and kind of similar) designs on this plate, so I test stamped a few of them on a piece of paper. The plate is really well etched, just like I’ve come to expect from the plates in the BP-L series.

My nails ended up looking like this:


I stamped with a Born Pretty holographic polish called H003 Temptation Wait. It’s not made as a stamping polish, but I reviewed it in this post and I thought it might be working for stamping as well. And it did!


This last picture is taken in ordinary daylight. Doesn’t it look great?


The verdict:

Pros:
Many fine designs
Well etched
Great price

Cons:
None



BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, it's stunning! Both this n. polish and the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just had a feeling that it would stamp :)

      Delete
  2. This plate has really great patterns :) You created very nice mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. PS. You have the most beautiful swatches! I wish I could leave a comment of honest appreciation ♥

      Delete
  4. OMG, I love this stamping! Lovely plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really beautiful! Especially in the last picture:)

    ReplyDelete