Sunday, May 29, 2022

Catrice: Walk Of Glitters

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Catrice: Walk Of Glitters
Pale red crelly with red glitter

This polish is an older polish from Catrice’s collection “Million Brilliance” from their Luxury Lacquers.

The formula is really good and it covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

The colour and the glitters gave me a strawberry feel, so I made it into a strawberry manicure. I used Different Dimension’s green holo “Nice” for the green top of the strawberries.

Take a look:

Catrice: Walk Of Glitters
Catrice: Walk Of Glitters


Do you like it? I love it!

Catrice: Walk Of Glitters
Catrice: Walk Of Glitters


Here’s “Walk Of Glitters” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Catrice: Walk Of Glitters
Catrice: Walk Of Glitters


And here are the two polishes I used today:

Catrice: Walk of Glitters and Different Dimension: Nice
Catrice: Walk of Glitters and Different Dimension: Nice



Here’s a little strawberry bonus :P


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly with glitter
Overall impression: Great formula, cool glitter
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment