Saturday, May 21, 2022

OPI: Mylar Dreams

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

OPI: Mylar Dreams
Fuchsia scattered holo

“Mylar Dreams” is my second last holographic from OPI’s Holiday 2021 collection “Celebration”. It’s a super delicious fuchsia scattered holo, I love everything about it.  

The formula is amazing and I used two easy coats for full coverage. The drying time is good.

I left it like that, no nail art or anything today.

OPI: Mylar Dreams
OPI: Mylar Dreams


Here’s an intentionally blurred photo to show off the delicious holo goodness.

OPI: Mylar Dreams
OPI: Mylar Dreams


I hope you’re having a fabulous nail day today, just like I’m having.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great polish! I love the formula, the colour, the effect. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. OPI holo polishes are my favourites...! I don't have them, but I see them on other blogs and I really like them :-) This fuchsia is super pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete