Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia
Hot pink with blue shimmer

Today I’m wearing a beautiful hot pink polish from Gabriella Salvete. Gabriella Salvete is a great brand, great colours and they’re cheap as chips.

The formula is also great as well as the coverage. I applied two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time was really good.

I made two stripes and some dots on each nail with a baby pink stamping polish from El Corazón called “st-matte-106”.

Here’s the result including a layer of topcoat:

Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia
Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia


I’m not super crazy about my random design to be honest.

Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia
Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia


This is “Fuchsia” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia
Gabriella Salvete: #31 Fuchsia


Here are the two polishes I used today.

Gabriella Salvete #31 Fuchsia and El Corazón st-matte-106
Gabriella Salvete #31 Fuchsia and El Corazón st-matte-106


This is a really awesome hot pink polish, I love everything about it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. I love it.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment