Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Ulta: Devious

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ulta: Devious
Deep purple créme

Here’s the number two of three Ulta polishes I dug out from my infamous box of untrieds recently.

The formula is good and it covers really well. I could easily have got away with one single coat – but I used two because I prefer it like that. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. The design is from the stamping plate “L078” and I stamped with “Over The Moon” from Color Club.

This is the final result, including topcoat.

Ulta: Devious
Ulta: Devious


I love the holographic stamping a lot!

Ulta: Devious
Ulta: Devious


This is “Devious” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Ulta: Devious
Ulta: Devious


Here are the things I used today.

Color Club: Over The Moon and Ulta: Devious
Color Club: Over The Moon and Ulta: Devious


“Devious” is pretty but it’s a bit too dark for me. That means that I’m probably going to pass it on.



Number of coats: 2 – but 1 is enough
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Great formula, good coverage and drying time
Buy again: No

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's gorgeous, I love the base colour and the final manicure, the pattern is fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete