Thursday, May 26, 2022

Ulta: Material Girl

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Ulta: Material Girl
Deep berry red with holo microglitter

Today I’m wearing the last of the three Ulta polishes I dug out from my infamous box of untrieds recently. I saved the best for last.  

The formula is good and it covers well. I used two coats for my manicure today. The drying time is good.

I placed butterfly stickers on it and made some white dots underneath the butterflies.  

This is the final result, including topcoat.

Ulta: Material Girl
Ulta: Material Girl


I love this!

Ulta: Material Girl
Ulta: Material Girl


This is “Material Girl” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. This polish definitely needs topcoat to shine.

Ulta: Material Girl
Ulta: Material Girl


Here are the things I used today.

OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot and Ulta: Material Girl
OPI: Angel With A Leadfoot and Ulta: Material Girl


“Material Girl” is right up my alley – I love everything about it. So I’ll keep it, yay!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme with microglitter
Overall impression: Ooh la la, what a beauty. Great formula and good drying time. Gorgeous polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: