Saturday, April 29, 2017

6 Harts Polish ~ Blue Eyed Bunny



6 Harts Polish ~ Blue Eyed Bunny
Baby blue sheer polish with shimmer

Today I’m going to show you something very unusual on this blog: A sheer baby blue polish. I would never have bought this polish had I seen it in a shop, but I received it in a grab bag and you know the rule: No polish leaves the house without having been tried on.

The polish is sheer. I used three coats for my mani, but I should have used at least one more for full coverage. The drying time was average.

Here’s what three coats and a layer of topcoat looks like:


Delicate is the first word that springs to mind. I decided to spice it up with some stars. I found some vinyls I bought on evilbay (ebay) and sponged on two different colours of blue, both by Glittering Elements: Run to Paradise and Sapphire.

This is my final mani:


Here are the polishes I used:


I had huge problems with the vinyls this time. They came apart when I pulled them off my nails, so I ended up picking the little bits of vinyl off my nails with a pair of pointed tweezers. Gee whiz, that was really annoying!


Number of coats: 3 but that wasn’t really enough
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with shimmer
Overall impression: That’s not really my kind of polish. Too sheer, too pale.
Buy again: No

11 comments:

  1. its to bad that is so sheer but its anice blue and i like the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I like it with the stars but I could never wear it alone.

      Delete
  2. Woww! It is sublime this manicure dear!!! =)
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that baby blue is stunning! I also love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely with the nail art on, but solo - not really my type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely with the nail art on, but solo - not really my type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would normally never buy a polish this pale because I hardly ever like them on their own on me. I like it with the stars though, like you :)

      Delete
  6. I would happily wear it solo, I like it. Something a bit different! And I truly love that mani <3 :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we lived closer to each other you could just come over and pick it up! :D

      Delete