Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Born Pretty round nail studs with dots


Born Pretty round nail studs with dots

It’s time for another review! Today I’m going to show you some really cool dotted nail studs I received for an honest review from
Born Pretty Store.

They are listed here. They came in a little bag with 30 studs in it and this is what they look like:


I decided to use them with a beautiful holographic polish (also from Born Pretty Store” called Ocean Kingdom. You can find Ocean Kingdom by clicking this link if you’re interested.

This is what the studs look like on the nails, including a layer of topcoat:


Here’s a flash picture as well, I just love the rainbows and the dotted studs really suits the polish in my opinion.


The last picture is taken in ordinary daylight on a cloudy day.


 The verdict:

Pros:
Easy to work with
Makes a cool edition to a manicure

Cons:
I think they’re a bit expensive: $2.26 for 30 studs
They come in a flimsy bag that isn’t easy to reseal



BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

19 comments:

  1. They looks really cute with the little dots! And the polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like both products :)

      Delete
  2. Cute looking studs and it looks magnificent together with the holo effect polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased to hear that, thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I've reviewed the same nail polish a few days ago, it's impressive. And these studs - great ones. I once ordered them for a review but they forgot to put them inside the package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've reviewed the same nail polish a few days ago, it's impressive. And these studs - great ones. I once ordered them for a review but they forgot to put them inside the package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BPS' holos in the big square bottles are really good, I'm a big fan :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I had a feeling you would :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. These studs with dots are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are really something :)

      Delete
  7. These are kinda cute and go with the holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when something simple like studs can make a mani super pretty :D

      Delete