Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Ms. Sparkle ~ Come on Eileen



Ms. Sparkle ~ Come on Eileen
Green to purple duochrome with shimmer and colour changing flakies

This is my first Ms. Sparkle polish and it’s a special one too. It was made as a Facebook group custom in January 2017 and there actually weren’t enough polish for all the girls in the group because the maker ran out of supplies. So I was very lucky to grab a bottle.

The polish is sheer and like many of her multichromatic sisters she likes to be worn over underwear. Come on Eileen does build up in three coats. I wear three coats on my pinkie and two coats over black on the rest of my fingers. There’s also a layer of topcoat involved.

This first picture is taken in the sun to show off the pretty shimmer.


Here’s a picture taken in my lightbox. Now you can see the flakies.


The colour shift was way more prominent in the bottle than on my nails, which is a shame. It’s pretty nonetheless.


On this picture you may be able to see a bit of the shift.


Come On Eileen has two sisters, which I also bought. I’m going to get back to those later. The polish was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 over black or 3 on its own
Drying time: Average
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: I like this way more on the pictures than I did when I wore it
Buy again: No

15 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! This nail polish is special for sure!! What a green, it is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green is really something, that's for sure :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeousness! Great colour and the flakies... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeousness! Great colour and the flakies... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, vibrant green shade. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh iam green of jealous =) its Beautiful!!but you know this know!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the little green eyed monster showed its face :D
      I knew it would :D

      Delete
  6. Something about this green reminds me of Shrek :) he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's true, I totally understand why :D

      Delete
  7. Really beautiful and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and cute flakies :-D

    ReplyDelete