Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ms. Sparkle ~ Rock the Casbah



Ms. Sparkle ~ Rock the Casbah
Purple to red to golden duochrome with holo shimmer

Here’s my second Ms. Sparkle polish. The first one was Come on Eileen (click here to see it if you missed the post) 
Rock the Casbah is a dear sister to Come on Eileen and is also a Facebook group custom from January 2017.

I didn’t take any chances with the application today so I started out with a layer of black underwear for her. Then two easy coats of Rock the Casbah – and the drying time was okay.

I stuck a butterfly sticker on my ring finger and topped it all with a layer of topcoat.

Here’s what she looks like. Two coats over black + a layer of topcoat.


Look at the shift here! I really dig the red it shifts into.


I took quite a lot of pictures of it.


Here’s the last one, just because I like it.


There is one last sister, which I’m going to show you soon.
The polish was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2 over black or 3 on its own
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: This is way more my colour than the first one. I like it.
Buy again: Yes

11 comments:

  1. i like this one and the qute butterfly!!!i dont have any polish from this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. These are my first from the brand too. Some are better formula-wise than others :)

      Delete
  2. I like the song by The Clash (Rock the Casbah). And this nail polish is OK too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the song by The Clash (Rock the Casbah). And this nail polish is OK too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is my favourites of the few Ms. Sparkles I've got :)

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful nail polish this one =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely and I like the butterfly! :-D

    ReplyDelete