Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lacquester ~ Doomed Deluxe



Lacquester ~ Doomed Deluxe
Purple linear holo with a red/golden shift

Today I’m in the mood for purple, so purple it is. Doomed Deluxe is a beautiful purple linear holo with great shimmer in it.

The formula is really good and I ended up with two coats for full coverage.

So take a look at two coats and no topcoat in the morning sun here:


Doomed Deluxe is also really pretty outside the sunshine. This is taken in my lightbox.


I stamped on it. I used a motif from Moyou London’s stamping plate Holy Shapes Collection-03. I used two stamping polishes for the design: El Corazón’s White and Pink Neon.

This is my mani, including a layer of topcoat, taken in the sun.


These are the three polishes I used.


I really like this purple, I think it’s gorgeous. I think the stamping came out quite nice as well.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Now this is a nice polish, I like everything about it
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely! It's definitely my kind of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty the final manicure! Love the effect of the stamping you've done! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple holo. And the final manicure is absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow what a gorgeous nail art! And I like this holo a lot.

    ReplyDelete