Monday, May 1, 2017

Polished for Days ~ Querencia



Polished for Days ~ Querencia
Bright magenta linear holographic with a violet-orange shimmer.

It’s been a while since I wore Polished for Days last, so here we go.

The maker writes this about the name:
Querencia (n.)- a place from which one’s strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are your most authentic self.
Pronunciation: ka-ren-se-ah

The formula is good and I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. I had no sun available, so here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


Here’s a daylight picture, no direct sun. It’s a cloudy day. I can’t really see the orange shimmer but it’s a lovely polish nonetheless.


I went for a simple stamp today. The barbed wire motif is from Chez Delaney’s plate Barres Ornamention 001 and I stamped with Colour Alike’s B. a Rainy Mood.

This is the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


The polishes I used, lined up and pretty:


My boyfriend noted that it isn’t that often I wear pink. I don’t know why, because I really like pink, especially spiced up with a darker colour like here.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with shimmer
Overall impression: I like it. Easy to work with, good colour, nice effect.
Buy again: Yes

11 comments: