Friday, May 26, 2017

Wycon ~ Magnetic #504



Wycon ~ Magnetic #504
Lavender magnetic polish

Wycon is a brand I found in Italy last time I was there. I love finding new brands of polish on my vacations!

I thought I had giving up on magnetic polishes since I never really got the desired effect, but I bought three of Wycon’s magnetic polishes, just in case they might work.

Let me show you what it all ended up looking like:

 
The formula is great and the polish is almost self-applying. I used two coats for my mani but I’m pretty sure I could have got away with one coat. Did the magnetic effect work? Yes it did! Finally! I hovered a strong magnet over the middle of my nails to get one vertical stripe on each nail.

This picture is taken in the sunshine. Check the middle of each nail! I’m thrilled!


Here’s the same thing in my lightbox. There’s so much shimmer in the polish that it almost drowns the magnetic stripe. But I know it’s there and I love it!


It’s so great to know that I can get magnetic polishes to work. :)


Number of coats: 2 but it’s a one coater
Drying time: Good
Finish: Heavy shimmer with magnetic effect
Overall impression: Really cool formula, and the magnetic effect shows!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. I`m also not fan of magnetic polishes, but this one looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it because it's so packed with shimmer. I would also have bought it if it wasn't magnetic :)

      Delete
  2. i dont have try any of this polishes!i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também amo magnéticos, esse ficou muito bom.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    >>Instagram<<

    ReplyDelete