Monday, May 22, 2017

IT Style ~ #43



IT Style ~ #43
Green crème

I usually look for new polish brands when I travel. I think it’s fun to try something new! I found IT Style on my trip to Italy and they looked to pretty to miss. I mostly bought glittery polishes, but two crème polishes also came with me home, and #43 is the first one to shine on the blog.

But first – let me show you how it all ended:


The first picture is taken with flash and this second one is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. The glitter is added on – it’s El Corazón’s 421h/25, a really lovely holo glitter that makes everything sparkle nicely. The studs are cheap ones from Aliexpress.


Here is #43 on its own. It’s super easy to work with, really well pigmented and pretty. The drying time is average.


Here are the two polishes I used.


I am really happy with my first IT Style polish and I can’t wait to try the other ones I bought. Stay tuned for that.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula, easy to work with, cute colour
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful! It's a nice green and the glitter and rhinestones really makes it sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a lovely green. Not my first pick of polishes, but I'm glad I got it :)

      Delete
  2. So cute ...looks like gems on fingers

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such pretty and original manicures dear!!!
    Good night =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great base, but I must say it's absolutely stunning with the shimmer and those transparent studs

    ReplyDelete