Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Colors by Llarowe ~ Courage, Brains, Heart



Colors by Llarowe ~ Courage, Brains, Heart
Bright magenta strong linear holo

Today’s post isn’t going to be long and full of photos. Originally I wasn’t going to blog about my manicure today because I’ve already shown you Courage, Brains, Heart twice on this blog. Check this link out to see the original post if you missed it. But when I saw the final result I thought it was too pretty not to post about – that’s also what it’s like to be a nail polish blogger!

So please check out my mani. Two coats of Courage, Brains, Heart, and then a bit of Finger Paints’ “Laugh my Art off” brushed on the tips. It’s all sealed up with a layer of topcoat and the photo is taken with flash.


*happy sigh* I just love this!

Here are the two polishes I used:


I hope you understand why I thought that this was too pretty not to blog about :D

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Amazing polish, I love everything about it!  
Buy again: I definitely would!

17 comments:

  1. I am glad you decided to share it. The final manicure is gorgeous. Loving the holos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree its Beautiful.and i like the name at the nailpolish!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I love gradients!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fuchsia polish is amazing, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fuchsia polish is amazing, wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it could easily turn into an all time favourite!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful mani and definitely worthy to share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous combo :-D Really like these two together :-D

    ReplyDelete