Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE65 Changing Cherry



Layla ~ Ceramic Effect CE65 Changing Cherry
Magenta shimmer

Layla is a brand I have bought on my two last vacations to Italy. It’s a great brand with lots of shimmer and shine; it’s right up my alley!

Today’s mani is a double stamped one. I used a motif from Moyra’s stamping plate 08-Geometry. First I stamped with black: El Corazón’s stamping polish “Black”, and then I stamped with a pink holo: Color Club’s “Halo-Graphic”. I topped the whole thing with topcoat and this is my final mani taken with flash:


This is the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun.


This is CE65 on its own. It’s two super easy and fast drying coats. Look at that pink shimmer, isn’t it just amazing?


Here are the polishes I used:


If you ever come across Layla’s polishes you should definitely give them a go.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good         
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, easy to work with, I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. I have some Laylas and I love them. This is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice especially with the stamping! Have you tried Laylas holos? They are so amazing! Are Layla easy to find in stores in Italy? We're considering going there this fall:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried Layla's holos yes, they like that water base coat, don't they? They are really pretty.
      I only found Layla polishes in one shop in Rome and I looked in a lot of shops. Perhaps I just didn't look in the right places :)

      Delete