Friday, May 12, 2017

Golden Rose ~ Holiday #76

Golden Rose ~ Holiday #76
Bright pink textured

Just a quick post to show off a polish I've had in my box of untrieds for a long time. It's a bright pink and fun textured polish from Golden Rose's Holiday collection. 

I used two coats for my mani and the drying time was average. 

After it was dry I made it into a water spotted mani. This is the final result:



 The picture makes the polish look red but it's not. It's pink. :D



I quite like the water spotted effect on this polish. 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Texture packed with shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, I especially like it with topcoat
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! It is an interesting result! Yes it seems red not pink.
    Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear - I hope the sun will shine on you this weekend ♥

      Delete
    2. Effectively it was a wonderful sunny day yesterday and also today! =D SMuack!

      Delete
  2. Nice :) GR has very good polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, I have quite a lot of them by now :)
      Next step is to get my hands on their new holographic line! :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like jelly with frosting!:) Nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one, it's cute :) And I like the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I need to water spot more! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do it often enough either. The results are often really pretty :) It is such a mess though :D

      Delete
  6. Must confess looks more red than pink on my monitor! Regardless, I love the mani :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also looks red on my monitor but it was definitely hot pink in real life :D

      Delete