Sunday, May 14, 2017

Painted Polish ~ Siren Seduction



Painted Polish ~ Siren Seduction
Turquoise microglitter with holo microglitter

Siren Seduction is one of four sisters. I was very disappointed in the first two sisters. Not because they weren’t pretty, but because the pictures in the webshop didn’t match the product I received at all. I was in touch with the maker and I ended up being refunded for the two bottles of polish.

I was quite excited about the last two sisters and today is the day I find out whether they’re also advertised prettier than in real life.

The formula was really good and I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani.

Let me show you the final mani including a layer of topcoat and photographed with flash first:


This picture is taken in daylight. The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L 005 and I stamped with two of El Corazón’s stamping polishes: First white and then black. There’s topcoat over it all to seal it up.


Here’s Siren Seduction on its own, 2 coats. I’m definitely not disappointed with this polish, it matches the pictures in the webshop well.


Daylight picture, no sun. Isn’t it pretty?


I’ve got one more sister to show you, and now I’ve got my hopes up for this brand. I might even buy more of them in future, but I’ll be looking up a lot of swatches before I do.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter with holo microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and effect. Easy to work with.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: