Monday, May 15, 2017

Painted Polish ~ Freedom & Firecrackers



Painted Polish ~ Freedom & Firecrackers
Magenta linear holo with holo glitter

Here’s my last Painted Polish. I have already shown you the three others I’ve got. Two of them didn’t look like the pictures in the webshop but the third one looked exactly as beautiful as promised in the shop. I was very happy that it lived up to my expectations and I am having my hopes up for the last one of the bunch: Freedom and Firecrackers.

It is described as red, but I definitely see it as magenta. There aren’t that many true red linear holos out there and I do love magenta as well so it’s no big deal at all.

The formula is good and it covers in two easy coats.

I stuck three blue/purple/green studs on each nail and this is my final mani including a layer of topcoat; taken with flash.


This picture is taken in the sun. The sun was playing hide and seek behind some seriously big clouds.


This lightbox picture reveals the holo microglitter. Isn’t the colour lovely?


Here’s a sunshine picture from before I added the studs.


Freedom and Firecrackers is definitely right up my alley and it lives up to the expectations I got. Polished thumbs up from me!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with holo microglitter
Overall impression: really good polish, great colour and rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: