Sunday, May 7, 2017

Ooh la lacquer ~ Voila!



Ooh la lacquer ~ Voila!
Pink/copper strong linear holo

I rescued this polish from my box of untrieds and thought that it was an unusual colour for me to buy. I remember buying it from a friend, it’s not that long ago. But then I looked up swatches, and it turns out that Voila hasn’t been pink her whole life; she was originally a very pretty medium purple. She has not been exposed to sun – she has been living in a box all the time I’ve had her, but she managed to fade quite a lot anyway.

Never mind, she’s still a pretty girl, faded or not. There’s nothing wrong with the formula either. Two coats is what it took to make it cover all signs of visible nail line and the drying time is good.

I stuck on a few Hello Kitty-stickers and sealed it all up with topcoat.

Here’s my final mani taken with flash:

This is taken in ordinary daylight.


Maria has swatched this polish as well, while the polish was still in the normal non-faded shape. Take a look at how beautiful it was to begin with by clicking here.

I’m not going to try and contact the polish maker. She hasn’t been active for almost a year now and it’s not that important to me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I love the rainbows. The colour has faded quite a lot though.
Buy again: Originally colour yes, but probably not this one :D

8 comments: