Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tonic Polish ~ Sophia



Tonic Polish ~ Sophia
Blue to green and purple multichrome with holo shimmer

Sophia is a part of a Facebook custom of four polishes called the Golden Girls collection from January 2017.

I decided to do something fun with it. I applied two layers of Sophia on my pinkie and my pointer (and my thumb, which isn’t photographed). My middle finger and my ring finger had a white base. I used the dry brush method on my middle finger with Sophia and Revlon’s holo topper “Holographic Pearls”. The ring finger got a layer of the same holo topper before I added a skull stud.

This is the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


I love this polish and the cute skull with a crown.


Here are the polishes I used.

Tonic polish: Sophia; El Corazón 418/1; Revlon: Holographic Pearls

I dig this! The skull is cool and Sophia is adorable. Sophia was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Multichrome with holo shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice polish, the colour is really cool.
Buy again: Yes

17 comments:

  1. This turned out really lovely, a fun and inspiring manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh I love the skull charm :D The final manicure is stunning.love the holo dry brush :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you so much. I totally love those little skull charms! ^_^

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful manicure sweetie! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of sparkles myself, so thank you :)

      Delete
  5. This blue is not really my thing to tell you the truth... but it contains lovely sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blue is not really my thing to tell you the truth... but it contains lovely sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's great that there are polishes for all :)

      Delete
  7. I love the effect of the dry brush! Nice combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous mani! And the colour is gorgeous. It reminds me a wee bit of OPI's This Color's Making Waves - what you think? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! OPI should start making holos again!! :D

      Delete