Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Makai



Dreamland Lacquer ~ Makai
Aqua green linear holo with holo flakies

Makai is a HHC Facebook group custum from July 2016.

I don’t know if you have noticed but I have decided to turn my blog posts upside down. I’m now showing the final mani first and then the “plain polish” in the end of the post.

So here’s the final mani taken in the sun.


I used two really easy layers of Makai. The drying time was fast. The stamp is from the stamping plate St. Happy by GoGo Only and I stamped with a stamping polish from Bornprettystore called Rose Red. Side note: BPS hasn’t put the names of their stamping polishes on the bottle, which is super annoying for a blogger, because I have to look up the name every time, Grr! The white dots are just made with OPI’s “Angel with a Leadfoot” and a dotting tool.

Anyway, here’s another sunshine picture.


Here’s the polish on its own. Two coats of Makai and a layer of topcoat.


I love the rainbows, they’re so beautiful!


This picture is taken in the lightbox. It reveals the pretty holo flakies.


Here are the three pretty sisters.


Makai is super beautiful. Unfortunately it was limited edition and it’s no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with holo flakes.
Overall impression: Fantastic polish, I love everything about it
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: