Friday, May 19, 2017

Ms. Sparkle ~ Pr-Ice-Less



Ms. Sparkle ~ Pr-Ice-Less
Described as sapphire blue glitterbomb with a lot extra holo (spectratek and holo micro glitters) added

Today I’m wearing another Ms. Sparkle Polish: Pr-Ice-Less.

Let me show you the final mani first, and I’ll get back to the polish later.

This is three coats and two layers of topcoat. The stamp is from XY-J19 and I stamped with El Corazón’s Stamping polish “First Kiss”. The photo is taken with flash:


Here’s the same thing in the lightbox so you can see the stamp better.


Now, back to the polish on its own. As I said, I used three coats for my mani, but I still had nail peeking through because the base of Pr-Ice-Less is not blue but clear. It would have taken an extra coat to cover the nail up completely but ain’t nobody got time for four layers! The shop states that the swatcher used 1 coat/ 2 coats sponged + top coat for her swatch. I don’t really want to sponge my glitters on because it leaves a glittery mess all over my fingers. So three coats it is, fortunately the drying time is really good.

Here’s three coats and a layer of topcoat in daylight.


This are the two polishes I used:


It’s a nice blue but the lack of full coverage puts me off a bit. I might use it as a topper instead.

Number of coats: 3, but I really needed four for full coverage
Drying time: Really good
Finish: microglitter
Overall impression: It’s a really nice colour but I am not impressed with the many layers
Buy again: No

13 comments: