Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Colors by Llarowe ~ Summer Lovin’



Colors by Llarowe ~ Summer Lovin’
Magenta holographic crelly with holo flakes and iridescent micro shimmer

Summer Lovin’ is from the Summer collection from summer 2016.

I’ve decided to turn my posts around so I show you the final mani first and then the additional steps afterwards. I think it works for me, and I hope it works for you too!

So, here’s the final mani:


There’s two coats of Summer Lovin’. Easy to work with and good drying time. If you have longer/bigger nails than me you might want to use three coats. The stamp is from the stamping plate XY-J08 and the stamping polish I used is from El Corazón and is called Peach Echo. The stamping plate isn’t etched very good, so none of the motifs come out crisp and clear. Fortunately it shows more on the pictures than it does in real life.

This is what two coats of Summer Lovin’ looks like on its own, no topcoat. Picture is taken with flash.


And here’s a daylight picture, no sun. It’s a really lovely colour.


Here are the polishes I used.


I love the simplicity of this and I love the peachy stamp over the magenta. I’d do that again for sure.


Number of coats: 2, and you might need 3 for longer nails
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with shimmer
Overall impression: I like it a lot. The colour is nice and so are the rainbows. The shimmer doesn’t show much to be honest but as long as the holo does I’m fine!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: