Saturday, May 27, 2017

Smokey Mountain Lacquer ~ Eternal



Smokey Mountain Lacquer ~ Eternal
Purple with holo dust

I got Eternal in a grab bag. I have found out that it’s a Facebook group custom from February 2015.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my mani. The polish dries up “gritty” from the holo dust – it’s not a big deal because a layer of topcoat smooths it all out, but I thought I’d mention it because that’s what bloggers do.

I used it with two water decals I bought from Aliexpress.

Final mani in the sunshine:


 Isn't it pretty and spring-y?


And this is what in looks like in low lights. It’s a lovely purple and I think the decals match the polish just perfectly!


Here’s Eternal along with El Corazón’s white polish 418/1, which I used as underwear for the decals. The decals are so sheer that they only work with white under them.


It has been ages since I bought any Smokey Mountain Lacquers. I’m glad that this one was in the grab bag! 
Eternal was limited edition and is no longer available.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo shimmer effect
Overall impression: Lovely colour,  sweet holo sprinkle
Buy again: Maybe

2 comments: