Monday, May 8, 2017

Colour Alike ~ 630 In your Eyes



Colour Alike ~ 630 In your Eyes
Cornflower blue scattered holo

In your Eyes is from the Butterfly Lovers collection from spring 2017.

The formula is really good and you can make it cover with one coat if you’re careful. I applied two coats though and the drying time was really good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I made dots on it. I used another Colour Alike for that purpose: A stamping polish called “B. a Rainy Mood”. I topped the whole thing with topcoat before taking my last pictures.

This is taken with flash to show off the holo goodness. Isn’t it just pretty?


Daylight picture. I love the scattered effect.


Here are the two pretty sisters.


I like this polish a lot. The effect is really nice and the colour is cool.

Number of coats: 2, but you can get away with 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Great colour and cool effect. Nice quality.
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: