Sunday, May 21, 2017

Colors by Llarowe ~ She Sells Sea Shells & You’re a Little Firecracker



Colors by Llarowe ~ She Sells Sea Shells & You’re a Little Firecracker
From the spring/summer 2017 collection

She Sells Sea Shells is a bright pink red leaning linear holo with pink shimmer.
You’re a Little Firecracker is a bright deepened fuchsia red multichrome holo.

I used them together in this mani. She Sells Sea Shells is the base colour, and I made the mani with nail vinyls that I bought on Aliexpress a long while ago. This picture is taken with flash.


Here is She Sells Sea Shells on its own. I used two easy and highly pigmented coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.
The picture is taken with flash.


Here’s a daylight picture, no sun.


The pretty sisters:


I really like both these spring/summer polishes and I think they can be used all year around.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo with shimmer
Overall impression: Great polishes both of them. I’m greedy so I want more holo effect though :D
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: