Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Son Sit Grow



Dreamland Lacquer ~ Son Sit Grow
Neon coral/orange full of holo flakies

Son Sit Grow is from the #Autocorrect collection from summer 2016.

This is my final mani. There’s nail stickers and a couple of nail studs on them. The mani is including topcoat and is taken with flash:


The formula is really good and I used two coats for full opacity. I actually thought it was going to need three coats but no, two was enough. The drying time was really good.

This picture is taken with flash and there’s a layer of topcoat to make it look nice and shiny.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no flash.


This polish is so me! I never thought I was going to like orange and coral but I do like them when they have the right shade! Polished thumbs up from me!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: holo flakie
Overall impression: Wow what a great polish!Buy again: Yes

17 comments:

  1. This is so vivid and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this manicure sweetie!! Love this orange! Smuack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I really like it with the stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one makes an impression, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one makes an impression, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning polish! The stickers are perfect on that base :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow seriously wow! Love it in the last photo! Amazing :-D <3

    And cool mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete