Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Kiss me, I’m a Fish



Dreamland Lacquer ~ Kiss me, I’m a Fish
Neon green jelly with holographic flakies

Kiss me, I’m a Fish is from the #Autocorrect collection from summer 2017. I don’t buy entire collections very often anymore, but I did buy the entire #Autocorrect collection. It’s a super pretty collection, all with the same beautiful holo flakie finish.

The formula was good and easy to work with. I used two fast drying coats for my mani. The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L 006 and I stamped with Nabi’s Hologram polish in Purple. It’s a beautiful reddish purple holo, but unfortunately it doesn’t stamp out that well. It was worth a shot though.

This is my final mani in the sun.


I just love this highlighter green polish, I think it’s amazing! Here it is on its own; two coats, no topcoat. The picture is taken in the sun.


And here’s a lightbox picture. This is a perfect summer colour!


Here are the two polishes I used. I have a bunch of those Hologram polishes from Nabi. I’m actually surprised that they weren’t more popular back then because they’re super pretty and they come in a great range of colours.


I am very pleased with this polish! 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with holographic flakies
Overall impression: Wow, I love this! The colour is amazing and the quality of the polish is great!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: