Sunday, May 28, 2017

IT Style ~ Glitter #168



IT Style ~ Glitter #168
Red jelly with microglitter

Today I’m going to show you an absolute beauty from Italy: IT Style #168. It’s a classic red with microglitter; the kind of polish that I see as my kryptonite.

The formula is amazing and super easy to work with. The polish just glided on effortlessly and with no desire to flood cuticles. The polish is really well pigmented – I used two coats for my mani; and it dries up “gritty” because of the microglitter. It’s nothing that a layer of topcoat can’t fix though.

The stamp I used is from BP-L013 and the stamping polish is Black from El Corazón. I need a new bottle of that soon btw.

This is the final mani including a layer of topcoat in the sun.


Isn’t that just gorgeous? I thought the hearts was a perfect motif for this beautiful red.


This is the polish on its own, also in the sun.


And this picture is taken in the lightbox. There’s no topcoat involved just yet.


I’m glad I found IT Style on my trip. And I am glad I bought more than just one of them :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Great formula, easy to work with, it’s just beautiful
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. Its beautiful. Love the subtle glitter on polish :) And the stamping is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, I agree with Upbeat that the subtle glitter is really pretty with this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with both of you, it's such a cute polish :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Pretty polish and a really nice stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. True that, I have plenty of time to practice to make it perfect :D

      Delete
  5. Wow, this polish is stunning! The stamping ads an extra dimension to this manicure! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete