Sunday, June 25, 2017

Essence ~ Outta Space is the Place & Space Glam



Essence ~ Outta Space is the Place & Space Glam
From the “Out of Space Stories” collection

Out of Space Stories is a collection of seven polishes from spring 2017. I bought six of them and will be wearing them in pairs over the next couple of days. The seventh polish is black which is why I didn’t buy it.

Today I’m wearing Outta Space is the Place, which is a super pale pink with a beautiful green shimmer, and Space Glam, which is pale purple packed with golden shimmer. They both covers in two coats, and Space Glam can also be used as an effect polish, which is what I did today.

Today’s mani included stamping. I used stamping plate Moyra No. 112 Far Far Away and I stamped with a metallic purple from El Corazón called f-14.

This is the final mani including topcoat:


I must admit that I’m totally in love with this mani!


Here’s Outta Space is the Place on its own. It’s two coats and the drying time is good. It’s the shimmer that makes this polish super pretty in my opinion.


I sponged Space Glam on the tips, like a gradient, before I stamped on it. Here’s that step.


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


I’m a fan of Essence because they make a good variety at very cheap prices. I think the quality is fine too.

Stay tuned for the next two from the Out of Space Stories-collection.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, both of them
Overall impression: The shimmer makes these polishes something else. I like them both
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: