Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ever After ~ V



Ever After ~ V
Wine red linear holo

Today I’m going to show you a beautiful red linear holo from Ever After. It’s a HHC Facebook custom from December 2016. The polish is from the True Blood collection.

Application was easy and coverage was good. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I sponged on some iridescent glitter by the base of each nail. I used Jordana’s Lunar Lights for that. I absolutely love glitter gradients. They’re easy to do and they look great. What’s not to love!?

This is my final mani. Two coats, glitter and a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


Here’s a daylight picture, no sun.


And here is V on its own. Two coats, no topcoat.


These are the two pretty polishes I used. I have had the Jordana glitter for a long time now and am really happy to have glitters that can spice up a mani that easily.


V was limited edition and is no longer available.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great colour and good rainbows. I like the quality of the polish
Buy again: Yes

12 comments: