Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lilypad ~ Soul Revival



Lilypad ~ Soul Revival
Green linear holo

Today I’m going to show you a beautiful green holographic polish: Soul Revival.

I wasn’t thrilled with the final mani but that’s my own fault and not the polish’s fault.

Let me show you what I’m talking about. This is the final mani in the sun:


And here’s the same thing in the lightbox.


I didn’t like the way the dots came out for two reasons:
1. Soul Revival is a bleeder. That means that my silver dots turned out gold the moment I topcoated my mani
2. I made the dots a bit too big

So you see, the polish is (partly) innocent. I could have topcoated the mani before I made dots to avoid the bleeding – I’ll probably dot that next time, now that I actually know it’s a bleeder. And I could have used a dotting tool with a smaller head.

Anyway. The polish is really good. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. This is what it looks like on its own. Two coats, no topcoat, photo is taken in the sun.


And this is Soul Revival in the lightbox. It’s such a pretty green.


Here are the polishes I used:

Lilypad: Soul Revival, Colors by Llarowe: Sparkling Diamonds stamping polish, El Corazón: Light Green stamping polish

I really like this green!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Pretty colour, good rainbows, great polish
Buy again: Yes


8 comments: