Friday, June 23, 2017

My Dance ~ 010 LS



My Dance ~ 010 LS
Magenta linear holo

Today it’s time to show you a sister to a polish that I showed you yesterday. (Click here to see her, if you missed that post)

The formula was equally good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. Good drying time and no weird smells or anything.

The stamp is from stamping plate XY-J05. It’s not etched very well so it takes patience to get a decent stamp out of it. I managed okay though. I used a blue stamping polish from Colour Alike called “B. a Rainy Mood”.

This is the final mani including topcoat. The picture is taken in the morning sun.


The polish is also pretty out of the sun. Here’s a picture taken in the shade.


And here is LS on its own, no stamp or topcoat.


The polishes I used:


My Dance comes in 15 different colours. Each bottle is 6ml and I think I paid US$3.34 for each bottle. No postage costs so I guess it’s okay for a small bottle of prettiness.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish with lovely rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: