Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Barry M ~ Black Diamond


Barry M ~ Black Diamond
Black packed with metallic silver shimmer

I rarely wear black, but I really like Barry M's collection of "Molten Metal"-polishes, so I decided to buy it anyway.

The formula is really good and it covers perfectly in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I added a couple of silvery butterfly stickers and a couple of red flower stickers. I topped it all with topcoat and my manicure was done.

Here it is in daylight:

Barry M ~ Black Diamond
Barry M ~ Black Diamond

I really like the result here.

Barry M ~ Black Diamond
Barry M ~ Black Diamond

This is "Black Diamond" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Isn't this nice?

Barry M ~ Black Diamond
Barry M ~ Black Diamond

Black Diamond is a winner, even though I so rarely wear black. I like this.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice finish, I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: