Sunday, September 8, 2019

OPI ~ OPI Red


OPI ~ OPI Red
Red with really subtle shimmer

OPI makes really nice red polishes. "OPI Red" is such a polish, beautifully red with a really subtle shimmer.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

There's a bit of glitter on top too, I used Miss Sporty's #7137E for that, that's a clear base with pink and orange glitter in it.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Holy Shapes collection-01". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "st-matte-106".

Here's the final result.


I think this is really pretty.


Here's two coats of "OPI Red" and a layer of the Miss Sporty glitter #7137E.

OPI ~ OPI Red

This is two coats of "OPI Red" alone; no topcoat yet.

OPI ~ OPI Red
OPI ~ OPI Red

Here's the stuff I used today.


"OPI Red" is really beautiful, although I really wanted the shimmer to be less subtle.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Very subtle shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and formula. I wanted the shimmer to be more prominent
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very classic and gorgeous red! I like it with the glitter too. Miss Sporty polishes are great :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, and now I can even get them in my local shop :D

      Delete