Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ Amends


Tonic Polish ~ Amends
Dark purple with teal shimmer, holo flecks and gold holo microglitters

Today's polish isn't a typical Summer polish but never mind; it's a very pretty dark purple with tons of shimmer, flakies and microglitters.

The formula is good and easy to work with and the drying time is really good. I used two easy coats for full opacity.

I placed nail stickers on three of my nails and then I topped it all with a layer of fast drying topcoat.

This is the final result. The photo is taken in the lightbox to show off the pretty shimmer. It makes the polish look duochrome.

Tonic Polish ~ Amends
Tonic Polish ~ Amends

Here it is under a lamp.

Tonic Polish ~ Amends
Tonic Polish ~ Amends

This is the same thing in the sunshine.

Tonic Polish ~ Amends
Tonic Polish ~ Amends

This is a nice polish, and I'm not sure why but it doesn't really wow me.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer, flakie and microglitter
Overall impression: Nice colour, nice effect
Buy again: No

4 comments: