Saturday, September 21, 2019

Inglot ~ #229


Inglot ~ #229
Cornflower blue metallic shimmer

It's not very often that I buy a polish twice by mistake, but it actually happened with today's polish. I don't mind that at all, since it almost only happens with seriously pretty polishes.

Today's polish is no exception. It's really pretty! I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate "Harunouta-079" and I stamped with a no name stamping polish from KADS.

Here's the result, including topcoat.

Inglot ~ #229

Ooh yes, this is so pretty, I like it!

Inglot ~ #229

Here's Inglot #229 alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Inglot ~ #229
Inglot ~ #229

This is the inventory I used today.


I hardly ever buy Inglot polishes so I was quite surprised that I ended up buying this one twice. Fortunately I bought them both in Poland where Inglot's prices are really reasonable compared to elsewhere.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful, great quality polish
Buy again: Yes, third time must be a charm :D

4 comments:

  1. Metallic is not one of my favourite finishes, but I like this one, and the colour is sooo pretty! I like the stamping, beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love metallics, especially if they've got shimmer too :D
      And thank you ♥

      Delete
  2. Haha that has happened to me a few times, so that's why I created my online list, so I can access it when out and about!

    Love the Inglot and mani, lovely :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't keep up with my own list, it's ridiculous :D

      Delete