Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Revisiting: Different Dimension ~ Naughty


Revisiting: Different Dimension ~ Naughty
Red linear holo

It's been over two years since I wore this polish last, and it definitely deserves a revisit. It's a gorgeous red linear holo - a polish right up my alley.

The formula is perfect and super easy to work with. I used two easy and fast drying layers for my manicure.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Born Pretty-Spring Garden-L011". I stamped with Color Club's silver linear holographic polish "Harp on It".

Here's the end result including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken in the sun.

Different Dimension ~ Naughty
Different Dimension ~ Naughty

And here's the same thing photographed with flash.

Different Dimension ~ Naughty
Different Dimension ~ Naughty

These are the two polishes and the stamping plate I used today.


"Naughty" is such a pretty polish, and "Harp On It" is just the perfect silver holo for stamping. I love them both



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Amazingly beautiful polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: