Sunday, September 1, 2019

Color Club ~ Frost Bite

Color Club ~ Frost Bite
Ice blue with pink shimmer

Frost Bite is from Color Club's recent Oil Slick Collection.

The formula is pretty good and I used two coats for my manicure. Girls with bigger and/or longer nails than me might need three coats for full opacity. I couldn't avoid brush strokes, but the drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-017". I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: "Orchid" and "Nephritis".

Here's my final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Color Club ~ Frost Bite

I really like stamping with two colours and I think it really works over "Frost Bite" as well.

Color Club ~ Frost Bite

This is "Frost Bite" alone; two coats and no topcoat. You can see how the pink shimmer makes it look duochrome. I like that effect!

Color Club ~ Frost Bite
Color Club ~ Frost Bite

Here are the things I used for my manicure today.


"Frost Bite" is too pale for me to wear alone, but it's great with some nail art on top.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Frosty look, shimmer
Overall impression: Really special polish, I like the look!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: