Saturday, August 31, 2019

Idol ~ #305


Idol ~ #305
Purple linear holo

Today's polish is a purple linear holographic that I bought off Aliexpress, just like #312 that I showed you yesterday.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I made two stripes down each nail with a grey shimmer from Artistic Colour Revolution called "Under the Overalls".

I placed a star shaped sticker over the stripes, applied a layer of topcoat to seal it all up, and then my manicure was done.

Here's the whole thing photographed with flash to show off the beautiful rainbows!

Idol ~ #305

This is the same thing in the sunset.

Idol ~ #305

This is two coats of #305 alone; no topcoat yet. It's photograped in the sunset. I really like this colour!

Idol ~ #305
Idol ~ #305


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great rainbows, good formula and drying time
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: