Saturday, August 3, 2019

Manhattan ~ M & Buffalo #06


Manhattan ~ M & Buffalo #06
Light orange with subtle pink shimmer

Today's polish is very old - I can't even remember when I bought it, but it has been sitting in a box - untried - ever since. Today it's time for it to shine a bit here on the blog.

I used two coats for my manicure, but I probably should have added a third coat for complete opacity. The drying time was good.

I wanted to try something new to me. I picked up a stamping design onto a stamper, and then I brushed over the stamp with a holographic blue, Color Club's "Over the Moon". Unfortunately I didn't let the blue dry for long enough on the stamper before I transferred the design onto my nails, so it smeared quite a bit. I kind of like the effect nonetheless. The nail that got to look the best is the middle one.

Here's what it all ended up looking like.

Manhattan ~ M & Buffalo #06

Smeared or not, I like this! Next time I will let it dry more before I transfer it though.

Manhattan ~ M & Buffalo #06

This is M & Buffalo #06 alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's a nice orange, I just wish the shimmer wasn't so shy. It didn't really transfer onto the nails at all.

Manhattan ~ M & Buffalo #06
Manhattan ~ M & Buffalo #06

Here are the things I used today. The stamping plate is called "BeautyBigBang XL-069".


I like this polish and I also like the final look.



Number of coats: 2 (but 3 would have made it perfect)
Drying time: Good
Finish: Very subtle shimmer (isn't really visible on the nails)
Overall impression: Cute colour, I wish the shimmer was more visible
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment