Sunday, August 25, 2019

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188


El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188
Purple jelly base packed with shimmer and flakies

Here's the third polish I have from the recent Star Baths-collection. It's another lovely polish packed with shimmer and flakies. The Star Baths collection is really pretty!

The formula is good and I used two coats for my manicure. The drying time was average.

I stamped on it. The design is from the stamping plate Mezerdoo6. The stamping polish is from KADS and it's got number 11.

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188

Isn't that just pretty - I really like the way the flakies stand out through the stamping design.

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188

This is #423/1188 alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at those lovely copper tinted flakies!

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188
El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188

Here's the stuff I used today.


Isn't this just a pretty polish? I've got one more from the Star Baths collection to show you, so stay tuned tomorrow!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: shimmer/flakie
Overall impression: Great polish, very pretty, I love the flakies
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, definitely yes, for El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1188 and for the stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete