Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Red-Y Set Run


Sally Hansen ~ Red-Y Set Run
Classic red with gold shimmer

Today I'm going to show you a really beautiful red: "Red-Y Set Run" from Sally Hansen's series of Miracle Gel polishes. They're not really gel polishes, since they don't need a lamp to dry, but never mind.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The design on my nails is from the stamping plate "JR-62" and I stamped with a gorgeous silver holographic polish from Color Club called "Harp On It".

This is the final manicure; there's a layer of topcoat involved too to seal it all up.

Sally Hansen ~ Red-Y Set Run

I tend to forget how not-discrete "Harp On It" is, so this is way more "in your face" than I originally intended. I love it! :D


This is "Red-Y Set Run" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Red-Y Set Run
Sally Hansen ~ Red-Y Set Run

Here's the stuff I used today.


I love reds and this is no exception. It's gorgeous!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour, finish and formula. Love it!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment