Tuesday, August 27, 2019

OPI ~ Positives Vibes Only


OPI ~ Positives Vibes Only
Neon purple crelly

"Positive Vibes Only" is from OPI's NEON collection from Summer 2019.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

The polish dried up to a silky matte finish.

I topped it with a glitter topper from Ja-De called "C327". It's a very pretty glitter topper full of iridescent microglitters.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-069". I stamped with El Corazón's "Orchid".

I applied a layer of regular topcoat and this is my final manicure.

OPI ~ Positives Vibes Only

I really like this result!

OPI ~ Positives Vibes Only

This is "Positive Vibes Only" alone; two coats and no topcoat. I quite like this finish even though I usually prefer shiny polishes and the colour is very pretty.

OPI ~ Positives Vibes Only
OPI ~ Positives Vibes Only

Here are the two polishes and the stamping plates I used today. The colours aren't accurate on this picture, they're too washed out - sorry about that.


I love this!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Silky matte
Overall impression: Great colour, nice formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I like "Positive Vibes Only" very much, also without top coat, and I like the stamping that you added, very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like it too. I have already rehomed it though, I have a friend that really loved it! :)

      Delete