Monday, August 12, 2019

Rival de Loop ~ 07 Blue Lagoon

Rival de Loop ~ 07 Blue Lagoon
Ocean blue shimmer with a subtle pink shift

Today's nails are blue, a beautiful blue shimmer from Rival de Loop.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made three purple stripes on each nail and then placed two flowers over the stripes. The flowers are nail stickers.

I topped it with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out the Door.

Here's what it all ended up looking like.

Rival de Loop ~ 07 Blue Lagoon

The pink shift shows a bit in the bottle, but the shift was barely visible on the nails. The colour is pretty nonetheless.

Rival de Loop ~ 07 Blue Lagoon

Here's "Blue Lagoon" alone; two coats and no topcoat. I can see little "dots" on my nails, but I didn't really notice those in real life.

Rival de Loop ~ 07 Blue Lagoon
Rival de Loop ~ 07 Blue Lagoon

These are the polishes I used today. The purple that I used for the lines is a pretty stamping polish from KADS, #11.


"Blue Lagoon" is very pretty, even though the shift is super subtle.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, slightly duochrome
Overall impression: Nice polish! Good formula, nice colour.
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment