Thursday, August 22, 2019

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1185


El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1185
Rose red jelly base packed with shimmer and flakies

Here's another polish from the recent Star Baths-collection. It's a lovely polish packed with shimmer and flakies. The Star Baths collection is really pretty!

The formula is good and I used two coats for my manicure. The drying time was average.

I used this for a foil manicure. I applied a thin layer of foil glue and then I pressed silvery dotty foil onto it.

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1185

I think that a golden foil would have matched the base colour better, but I quite like this anyway.

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1185

This is #423/1185 alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Look at those lovely orange tinted flakies!

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1185
El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1185

Here's the stuff I used today.


Isn't this just a pretty polish? I've got two more from the Star Baths collection to show you, so stay tuned!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: shimmer/flakie
Overall impression: Great polish, very pretty
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment